1) Heavy-Duty Recessed Handle Allows Case to be Carried Horizontally and Makes It Easy to Place The Shuttle in an Overhead Compartment.
2) Double Self-Healing Zippers with Metal Pulls Designed to
be Secured with Supplied Locks.
3) Zippered Mesh Pocket for Cords, Power Supplies and Accessories
4) Separate Disk and PC Card Pockets with Secured Flaps
5) Business Card Holders 6)Pen/Pencil Holders
6) Gusseted Pocket for File Folders, Magazines or Additional Work Papers
7) Adjustable Padded Divider-Separates Notebook and Printer Compartments
8) Molded Plastic-Handle Allows the Shuttle to be Carried From the Top
Designed for the business traveler, the Targus Shuttle is built with strength and endurance to help you cope with the rigors of airline traveling. The unique dual-cavity design of the Shuttle provides separate compartments for all your portable computer equipment, work papers as well as your clothing and travel accessories. An additional notebook carrying case, included with the Shuttle, is easily removed for meetings or day trips. A telescoping, "quick release" handle combined with smooth rolling, ball bearing "inline skate" wheels allow easy maneuvering through airports and congested areas.
|The Zip-down exterior flap
allows immediate access to the separate notebook carrying case without having to open the computer/printer compartment.
|The lined luggage compartment
measures 20" x 14" x 4" and features elastic clothing strap and two
zippered mesh pouches for travel accessories
|Separate carrying case for
notebook computer that is secured within the Shuttle with Self-fastening tabs and straps
Part Number - CSO2
Exterior Dimensions (fully expanded) - 21" x 16" x 8"
Computer Compatibility Dimensions - 10" x 14" x 3.5"
Printer Compatibility Dimensions - 10" x 14" x 3.5"
$175 from AE Systems Retail Cost $249
back to main page